top of page
Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 6.51_edited.jpg

Part of the Needed Change

I believe that the current term of Council and this next term will be a turning point in finding the right direction and attitudes towards development on our lakes.

How can you help?


1. Make sure you are on the voters list.

You can vote at both your home municipality and in the township where your cottage is. Voting is online and easy. For more information go to the township website or


Please notify your friends and neighbours in Ward C.

2. Post a sign on your property or boathouse.

To request a sign email John Bosomworth:

bottom of page